Register for upcoming webinars
Title: "Women's History Month: The Women’s Agenda and the EU"
When: Wednesday, March 17th, 07:30 PM
Book your place here.
All are welcome. You do not need to be a Labour Party or Labour Movement for Europe member in order to attend. However, if you can, join us as a member here (from as little as £5).
- Jackie Jones, former Labour MEP & Professor of Feminist Legal Studies at the University of the West of England, now Labour's Welsh Parliamentary candidate for Preseli Pembrokeshire
- Joanna Maycock, General Secretary of The European Women's Lobby, the largest umbrella organization of women's associations in the European Union
- Dr Grainne Healy, the co-director of Yes Equality, which successfully campaigned for a "Yes" vote in the Republic of Ireland's 2015 referendum on legalising gay marriage
- Tulip Siddiq, Shadow Minister for Children and Early Years and Labour MP for Hampstead and Kilburn
- Zita Gurmai, President of the Party of European Socialists (PES) Women, Vice-President of the Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) think tank and MEP for the Hungarian Socialist Party
To keep up to date with future webinars the Labour Movement for Europe organise, subscribe to our newsletter here, if you haven't already.
Watch our previous webinars
UK-EU Relations: How can Labour supporters remain connected with the EU Progressive Family?
No deal/bare bones Brexit: A conversation with Richard Corbett, Seb Dance & Christabel Cooper
How will Brexit affect your healthcare? (Jointly held with the Socialist Health Association London region)
Why is antisemitism rising in the UK & across Europe? (Jointly held with Jewish Labour Movement)
Brexit: The unanswered questions (Jointly held with Labour Party Irish Society and Labour for a European Future)
How will Brexit affect workers’ rights?
How can Labour challenge the Tory Brexit disaster: A Conversation with Richard Corbett - the last leader of Labour in the EU
What would a no deal Brexit mean for Women, the BAME community and people with Disabilities? (Jointly held with BAME Labour, Disability Labour and Fabian Women)
What would a no deal Brexit mean for LGBT+ people? (Jointly held with LGBT+ Labour and Rainbow Rose)