Register for upcoming webinars
Title: Jobs, workers’ rights and Brexit
Date and time: September 12th, 12PM
Register Link: Meeting Registration - Zoom
- Seb Dance, former Labour MEP & chair of the Labour Movement for Europe
- Jude Kirton-Darling, former Labour MEP & now Deputy General Secretary at IndustriAll Europe, which represents over 7 million working people who belong to almost 200 European trade unions
- Mark Hendrick, Labour MP for Preston & member of the International Trade Committee
- Theresa Griffin, former Labour MEP & now Senior Associate at European climate change think tank E3G
- Elena Crasta, the TUC's European Officer, representing the TUC in the European Union
Is this event free?
Do I need to be a Labour/Labour Movement for Europe member?
No. But if you can, please join us or if you're already a member make a donation to support our work.
Join us: https://www.labourmovementforeurope.uk/join
Make a donation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3UVY69Y3Y7PFQ
If I register, will I be sent a recording of the event afterwards?
How do I not miss out on future LME webinars?
Subscribe to the Labour Movement for Europe's newsletter here
Watch our previous webinars
UK-EU Relations: How can Labour supporters remain connected with the EU Progressive Family?
No deal/bare bones Brexit: A conversation with Richard Corbett, Seb Dance & Christabel Cooper
How will Brexit affect your healthcare? (Jointly held with the Socialist Health Association London region)
Why is antisemitism rising in the UK & across Europe? (Jointly held with Jewish Labour Movement)
Brexit: The unanswered questions (Jointly held with Labour Party Irish Society and Labour for a European Future)
How will Brexit affect workers’ rights?
How can Labour challenge the Tory Brexit disaster: A Conversation with Richard Corbett - the last leader of Labour in the EU
What would a no deal Brexit mean for Women, the BAME community and people with Disabilities? (Jointly held with BAME Labour, Disability Labour and Fabian Women)
What would a no deal Brexit mean for LGBT+ people? (Jointly held with LGBT+ Labour and Rainbow Rose)